Working With Us
Group Leaders (Part Time) - now recruiting
Come join our dynamic team of theatre professionals as we guide the young people of Hong Kong through an exploration of theatre and drama. We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated drama teachers to join our team.
Assistant Leaders (Part Time)
There are also assistant leader positions available to assit in the workshops and directing of shows in the festival. These positions are for people with an interest in theatre and enjoy working with children.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Leading drama workshops for young people, developing performance and presentation skills
- Directing shows in the annual theatre festival
- Writing term schedules and workshop reports
- Reporting to Company Director on all aspects of the group
- Extensive experience working both on and off stage
- Extensive experience working with young people
- Be able to lead fun, engaging and educational workshops for young people
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Passion for teaching and working with young people
There is opportunity for the right candidate to be promoted within the company to such roles as General Manager and Staff Coordinator, so experience in these areas will also be considered.