About Our Programmes
For those actors out there that love to sing and dance, this one’s for you! Expect personalised coaching from industry professionals in the four major elements of Musical Theatre: singing, spoken dialogue, acting, and dance. Performers in this genre are known as a triple threat performer.
If you’re a great singer that wants to develop your acting, or a great dancer that wants to develop your singing. This is the place for you.
No backing tracks, no backing vocal. Singing live and singing strong.
Additional skills to our courses, confidence in public speaking, using your voice as an instrument, singing skills, being a contributing member of a cast, teamwork, project management skills.
What will the children do?
- Singing – Solo, ensemble, group singing from different genres.
- Dialogue – dissecting scripts, understanding didaskalia and interpretation.
- Movement – dance, mime, and choreography.
- Acting – movement, intonation, gestures, and character building
Drama and Drama Masterclass
Drama is an art form that explores human conflict and tension taking the form of a story presented to an audience through dialogue and action. Stage Right offers students a safe environment where they learn how to connect and re-connect with the world around them. Children have fun exploring scripts, text and stories. We encourage them to think and act creatively, thus developing critical thinking and problem-solving skills that can be applied in all areas of their lives.
At Stage Right, you can learn how to
- Improve your voice and control your body
- Move around on stage and learn how to take direction
- Read and analyse a play or script
- Create characters, understand them, and perform them
- Build student confidence for public speaking and be able to deliver in front of an audience.
- Listen and be more observant
- Work as part of a team
Story time Drama is a wonderful way to introduce your children to the world of theatre. This fun sensory experience will immerse students into a magical world of our most well-loved books such as, Where the Wild Things Are, The Gruffalo, Monkey Puzzle and The Tiger Who Came to Tea. Escape to magical places and use your imagination to explore new worlds otherwise out of our everyday experience.
Meet characters, go on adventures and help solve conflicts – It’s a magical world where we transform story books into real life.
At Stage Right, children will be engaged in sensory play following a holistic approach.
- Learn how to interact with one another
- How to become a character
- Learn songs
- Use movement and dance
- Self confidence
And so much more…
STAGE RIGHT! Glee Club
Do you enjoy singing in an ensemble and learning choreography at the same time?
Then Glee is the place to be!
What is the difference between a choir and glee you might ask?
Well, choirs and glee clubs differ from traditional choirs in that the students use choreography, costumes, set changes and live music.
What will we teach your youngsters?
Children will learn proper warm-ups, and vocal techniques and develop their aural skills for harmony development, along with fun choreography
What we promise:
- Enjoy singing fun music from the West End and Broadway and popular songs from around the world
- Partake in multi-part singing, learn how to read music, and understand concepts of music theory through fun, engaging games
- Perform in community performances and enjoy an uplifting positive group that encourages creativity and expression through music
LAMDA Exam Training
Develop skills we need to succeed in life, such as self-confidence, the ability to communicate clearly and to successfully present ideas. LAMDA is one of the UK’s oldest and most respected awarding bodies offering examinations in communication and performance subjects.
STAGE RIGHT! studio is an official LAMDA exam centre. We prepare students to take their exams with the help of our highly qualified teachers and well-designed programmes.