Terms & Conditions
- Applicants should complete the online registration form at least 2 days before the first workshop of term.
- Existing students receive priority on applications. Additional places are then allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Our workshops are divided according to age. Children need to be the required age or turning that age within three calendar months from the first workshop.
- Confirmation of acceptance will be sent by email within 14 days of receipt of the registration form.
- If no places are available you will be informed and will be placed on the waiting list.
- If you do not receive an email confirmation or hear from us within 14 days of sending your application, please contact us on 9225 8924.
- Class fees are payable termly and are payment to confirm.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer and is non-refundable.
- In the event of an unexpected closure due to COVID – 19 the group will be moved online and continue for the predetermined length of time. Students and parents are required to try at least one workshop online. If they do not wish to continue, pro rata future credit can be made to another STAGE RIGHT workshop. There will be no refunds in this case.
- In the unlikely event we are unable to run a class we will give you as much notice as possible, and the option to transfer to another group or a full refund will be offered.
- If we consider a student to be unsuitably placed, we reserve the right to withdraw the student and issue a full refund.
- Requests to withdraw your child should be made in writing and will be subject to an $600 administration fee. Notice is to be given no less than 14 days in advance. In all cases, a cheque for the outstanding balance will be sent to you 4 – 6 weeks after receiving the written request.
- Cancellations after the notice period cannot be refunded except if your child has incurred an injury or illness (supported by a doctor’s note) preventing them from participating in our workshops.
- Refunds, make up classes or credit notes cannot be made in any event once workshops have started.
- Due to the nature of our workshops it is not possible to offer make-up classes.
- Refunds, make-up classes or credit notes due to extreme weather and other unforeseen circumstances are not possible.
- All workshops will be cancelled in the event of Typhoon Signal 8 or higher, or black rain warning if hoisted at 7am for morning workshops and 12 noon for afternoon workshops.
- No refunds, make up classes or credit notes will be made in this case.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before the start of the group. Parents/children arriving before this will be asked to wait outside or elsewhere. All students must be under adult supervision whilst waiting for workshops to start.
- Children should be accompanied to and from the workshops but parents/helpers are unable to stay during the workshops. Workshops will finish on time. Please ensure you pick up your child promptly at the end of class.
- Children should wear comfortable clothing and socks (shoes will be taken off).
- All participants registered in STAGE RIGHT! programmes and workshops do so at their own risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury to students, their family members, and guests as a result of participating in these activities.
- Completion of the registration form implies consent to the use of photographs, video and sound recordings of your child in workshops and performances for staff training, quality assurance, parental reference, marketing and promotional purposes in print, media and online. If you do not consent, please call 9225 8924 before completing the form.
- STAGE RIGHT! Youth Theatre Limited takes data privacy very seriously and we handle all our customer data in accordance with Hong Kong laws and ordinances. If you would like to opt-out of additional marketing information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org